Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello, Friends...

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I posted... YIKES! I mean, where DOES the time go??? For us, it's been just the normal day to day stuff. We've REALLY been ENJOYING the spring-type weather! Mr. Sam (my hubby's dad) has already been hard at work breaking up my garden. (You may know the drill - breaking the ground and letting the grass die.. THEN we can start PLANTING! I'm REALLY EXCITED about adding some new veggies this year along with several different types of fruit! Hopefully the boys will enjoy watching things grow and become a little more adventurous in trying new foods... YEAH, RIGHT!) Ha!!!

Okay, as much as I'd like to stay and talk.. I really better turn in for the night. I just truly didn't want to let another day pass without checking in. (I REALLY MISS you guys when I'm not able to visit with you!) I'll have some really FUN news to share with you by the first of the week.. maybe even as early as Sunday. I'll try to get pictures up to share as well. (I know, I'm TERRIBLY BEHIND on posting pics) O;-)

Alrighty.. I'll check back with you soon. Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH for checking in with us here! (Hey, while I've got you for a moment.. would you lift a prayer every time you think of our family this weekend? The need for the your prayers, and the prayer request, will be part of the news I'll share)

THANKS AGAIN!

With MUCH LOVE & MANY (((HUGS)))


13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you checked in..been missing you again. Can't wait to hear the news. I will pray for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well!
So thankful for the assurance we have in Christ! Praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Prayer Bears
My email address

April said...

So good to hear from you, Tonya! Your news has me wondering...I'll definitely be praying for you!

Pam D said...

I do miss your updates, sweet Tonya. But knowing that you're so busy LIVING and LOVING with your family makes me smile; I'd much rather that you do that than sit i front of a computer. I can wait, and so can everyone else! I will put your family on my prayer list, starting right now, and I'm hoping that the news is wonderful! BIG hugs from Georgia....

Pam D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reba said...

I have been thinking about you! I was almost to the point of e-mailing and saying, "Where are you?" But I figured you were enjoying the spring weather too. Anyway, glad to hear things are good. I am VERY curious about the news. :)
Reba

Beth E. said...

Well, girl, you've definitely got my curiosity going! I'm praying for y'all. Don't wait too long to fill us in, okay??? ;o)

It's great to hear from you.

Love,
Beth

Special K said...

Oh man! It has been a while! its great to hear from you again!!! Have a wonderful weekend...prayers already said...

can't wait to hear your news! :)

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

So...so..SO...good to hear from you my friend!!!!

I've been missing you!!!

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear from you - and so excited to hear your fun news...will be checking back! So glad things have been going well - and spring is in full swing! Have a wonderful (blessed) weekend!

LisaShaw said...

So glad to hear from you here. Enjoy your family and your planting. You're missed but whenever I pop in I just feel so welcomed. Love ya.

Greg P. said...

I always look forward to your posts. You have such a great attitude. So glad we're blog buds.

Melis said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but as soon as I saw the photo of your boys I knew who you were. My son Max was being treated in VT by Dr. Sholler at the same time as Brent (Dec 06). We were staying at the Ronald MCDonald house and had the pleasure of meeting your younger boys. VERY nice kids... if I recall they were picky eaters! Max lost his battle with neuroblastoma Aug 31 2008. I hope you're doing well - as well as can be expected. Take care!
Melis, Mom to: Max forever seven, Hannah & Nicky