Sunday, November 16, 2008

Help Amie bring Owen HOME???

Hello, Friends..

I'd LOVE to stay and chat. Seriously. I would. However, we've got out of town company coming in literally ANY SECOND. I wanted to take a minute to ask you to go over to my friend Amie's blog and help her win a contest. Why, you ask? Because if she DOES.. she'll DONATE ALL of her winnings to help bring Owen HOME!

Help Bring Owen Home!



I PROMISE I'll check back soon with pictures from our visit with friends. That is if I don't forget to take any.. LOL!

THANKS SO MUCH for considering my girl, Amie and her contest!

LOVE YOU,

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will check it out & see what I can do:) Post pictures...don't forget:)

Jennifer said...

I've already taken care of my votes!! I'll try to spead the word

Davisix said...

You got it Girl! Going there now! :) oxoxo Ang

Beth E. said...

Forgetting to take pictures? No way! Haha, I do that constantly! ;o)

I'm heading to Amie's right now...

Have fun visiting with your company.

Blessings...

Daphine said...

Hey lady! I've missed hearing from ya!

Going to Amie's blog now to see what I can do.

Blessings to you today!

Us said...

I've been there a couple of times but haven't had time to REALLY check it out..I'm so there! xo

Doug and Terrye said...

Been there done that! Now I'm doing a lot of praying :)

Terrye in Fl

Beth E. said...

Hey, Tonya...girl, where are you?! I miss you. Do you still have company? Can't you get 'em to leave??? haha

Hope to hear from you, soon. You've been MIA for toooo long. :o)

Love you

Beth E. said...

I hope everything's okay, and that you are enjoying time with your wonderful family!

Looking forward to you posting again, soon. :o)