You shouldn't attempt to read if you will soon be driving or operating heavy equipment!
Yikes - I'm having a hard time knowing where to begin this post. Can you believe that someone who BLABS SO MUCH could have trouble talking?? LOL!!
My sweet friends, April, and Amie have given me some bloggy awards. Since April "awarded" me first, I'll start with her..
Yes, April gave me the Marie-Antionette-REAL Person Award!! (She tagged me through my comment section, thanks, April! I've TRULY beem BLESSED getting to know you!) ☺
Now, here are the rules for this award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog. (Check)
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award. (Check)
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs. (Can't do it, sorry! I'm SUCH A CHEATER!)
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs telling them they've won an award! (If you wanna play, call yourself TAGGED!)
Now my friend Amie - at Heart smiles has quickly become an AMAZING friend as well. These ladies have stolen my heart for sure!!
So, to play Amie's tag/award....
In order to accept this Bloggy Award/Tag in disguise, you must do the following:
1)When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
2)Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3)Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
4)List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”
(As with all tags, I'll just tell you that if you want to play along - jump right in there)
Now, it's time for me to help you doze off to sleep... Hehehehe
HHMMMM.... ten things about myself... where DO I begin?? (I'll try to share things you haven't heard me say already)
1. To be such an organizer/freakish person.. I have a REALLY HARD time staying on top of my chores! (I'm quite sure my time on the internet has NOTHING to do with this.. ha!)
2. My labor time with all 3 boys was under 12 hours. I THINK - ALMOST positive that the first one lasted only 7-8 hours. The same for the other two. I was TRULY blessed with impatient baby boys! LOL!! (TMI.. RIGHT??)
3. Other than being a child of God's - the MOST IMPORTANT thing in my life is to be Link's wife and the boys' Mom. I've NEVER, EVER wanted to do anything else. (Well, I did want to be a beautician when I was 12'ish... but when I saw that first baby boy ANY desire to leave them for any length of time QUICKLY went OUT the door!)
4. I'm COMPLETELY CONSERVATIVE! There is NOT ONE OUNCE of "a liberal woman" inside me. (The ONLY "rights" that anyone has are those given by GOD. If HE doesn't say it's "okay," then it's NOT okay!)
5. If the Bible says it, I BELIEVE it! We can't "write off" scripture because times were different. The Bible CLEARLY SAYS that JESUS is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER!
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Based on John 1 we know that Jesus is the WORD too, and that means the WORD NEVER CHANGES EITHER)
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1(A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and the Word was (C)with God, and (D)the Word was God.
2He was in the beginning with God.
3(E)All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4(F)In Him was life, and the life was (G)the Light of men.
(The only change I see is going from being under law to grace.. and we are DEFINITELY UNDER GRACE, if we're UNDER THE BLOOD of JESUS!)
WHOOPS! Got side-tracked... sorry! (You're wondering what happened to that gal that couldn't think of anything to say.. right?) LOL!
7. My GREATEST desires (as of yet) have been fulfilled - ALL of our boys have put their faith in CHRIST! There was NO desire, even in my wildest dreams, GREATER than that!
8. I used to be shy. I know. It seems impossible, right? Hehehe... I did.. I'm not sure what happened to the old me. Now, I almost NEVER meet a stranger. (Well, there is this one guy at Walmart that is INCREDIBLY ANNOYED at my attempts to "greet" him... I think he has issues, but they have NOTHING to do with me..)
9. I HATE slimy foods! Yeah, I know that's random, but I'm TRYING to make it to "10"
10. AH HA! I DID make it... HMMMM... and my mind is BLANK................ ALL OVER AGAIN! (This is not new to me) LOL!!! Oh, I know.. speaking of drawing blanks... I'm SO ADHD that they should come up with a new term for it. I can't keep ANYTHING in my memory for ANY length of time! If I NEED to remember it, I write it down. Then, I just HOPE I don't forget where I put it!
THANKS AGAIN to my sweet friends for thinking of me! ☺