Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Award, Oh my!

Woo-HOO! I've won another award. O:-)

THANKS SO MUCH, Liz for thinking of me! You've been a blessing to get to know and have been a great source of encouragement!



As always, I'll be the one to "cheat" and will leave this for all of you! There is NO WAY I can choose just a few of the wonderful friends I've met online. (I'm just weak like that) I suppose WEIRD is more like it. Okay, rambling. SORRY. =-)

Here are the rules:

1. Place the logo on your blog.

2. Link to the person who awarded you.

3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs (I stuck to 3 - felt like a good number to me)

4. You can then add their links to your blog.

5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.




Oh, and I meant to say, "THANK YOU," to my new friend Michelle for making this special graphic. (It was for Brent's birthday)



How COOL was THAT??? Thanks again to EVERYONE that came by and celebrated Brent's life with us on his birthday. I can't say how much you BLESSED US!


7 comments:

Ashley said...

you go girl!

He & Me + 3 said...

You deserve that award big time! I did see that graphic on Brent's birthday...it is absolutely beautiful. BTW...my girls participated in the random acts of kindness in honor of Brent. I was very proud.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I noticed the graphic as well...its beautiful, what a sweet gift.

Daphine said...

Congrats on your award!

I LOVE the special graphic honoring Brent's birthday too! Very thoughtful!

Have a great Friday lady!

Davisix said...

Girl, you are so deserving of any award you receive!!! :) Ang

Susan said...

Congrats my friend!!

Seems like the more you write, the more people get to know how WONDERFUL you are!!

That graphic was so pretty, that was such a blessing.

Hope you are having a great day today.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I got something very special in the mail yesterday. And yes, it was GONE in about hmmmmm, less then an hour. No evidence it was ever here. Crazy huh?

Thanks also for the other nice surprises. I smelled soooooooooooo good last night. Funny, Jordan loves that smell too!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the graphic made in rememberance of Brent!

That was such a precious gift!

Love and blessings as we all seek to perform random acts of Kindness in His name for His glory!

Jill