Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Photos

Hello, Friends!

I don't have a lot to say today, so I thought I'd just post with pictures instead. These were made last week when we took a mini-trip with Link to a little town above Nashville. (Springfield, TN)

I thought this truck was WAAAAAAAAY COOL!





Just in case you're having trouble reading the smaller print on the truck, it says, "JESUS CHRIST IS LORD - NOT A SWEAR WORD."

Sorry the pictures aren't more clear... I took them while we were going down the interstate. O:-)

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by...

With Love,

13 comments:

Melanie said...

That is pretty cool!

How fun it must be to get out and take these little mini trips with Link. I bet you guys have the best time!

Have a blessed weekend, my friend!

Beth E. said...

The sign on the truck is great! Hope your trip was loads of fun. Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

That is so funny!!

elizabeth embracing life said...

That is wayyyy cool. My kids would get a huge smile over that truck.

Connie said...

I have been meaning to tell you that of course you can use that video! you didn't have to ask. Hope yall are doing good

Greg P. said...

I'd love to be driving that truck!

That is absolutely beautiful.

Paula V said...

Amen, sister! His Name is to be honored and not sworn.

Those pics are great for riding down the road and making it through your seemingly very clean and clear windshield. :-)
Love ya,
Paula

crispy said...

Love it...too cool.

Jennifer said...

Now isn't that too cool?!?

Hey....are you in line to have your blog redone? If that is you, I think I am right above you. Cool! I can't wait to see what she wil come up for me.

Jennifer said...

How cool is that!!! I've never seen such, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Friend! If you ever get closer to Knoxville, I better get a call! Oh! I miss you girl! I'd love to see those big boys of yours!

Daphine said...

Oh wow! This was pretty cool to see! I would have done the same thing you did...taken a picture of it. Way cool!

Lakeville Vertical said...

I love that!! Glad you got a mini trip. Hope your time was blessed.