Monday, October 6, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday



To fill you in on what we've NOT been doing... O:-)

First, we DIDN'T TOTALLY have an old episode of the Andy Griffith show play out in our living room a few days ago. You know the one, where Barney keeps on, and on, and ON asking Andy if he's mad?? (That'd be Gabe quoting a scripture to Zach about holding in his temper about a THOUSAND times until Zach finally DOES get angry!) Not them! Not me! Not at our house..

And, no, I would NEVER torture dress up my little doggy just because I don't have any girls HERE to dress up. Nope, NOT ME!

I also wouldn't put "smelly good stuff" on her, and bows in her hair, AND buy her little outfits to wear - not me - that'd be just plain silly! You'd NEVER find me doing THAT! (Wait, there's pictures?? WHAT PICTURES??)





You also wouldn't find me spending WAAAYY TOO much time online. I have PLENTY of other IMPORTANT things that need tending to. I'd CERTAINLY NOT be one to waste my time - HA!!! NOPE, NOT ME!



If you'd like to find out what other folks are NOT doing, hop on over to "MckMama's!"


8 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, she is adorable. You should go see Beverly Hills Ch..(little small yappy dogs) you will love it.. sorry.. I don't know how to spell it and my pre-k kiddos will be here in 2.5 minutes and I wanna comment on 2 more blogs..lol.

Susan said...

You are a RIOT!!!!

I was at a craft fair this weekend, (NO I DON'T SPEND MY VALUABLE TIME AT THOSE THINGS!)

And saw so many precious booths with the cutest doggie clothes. Next time I go, I'll have to get your sweet baby an outfit, when is her birthday? (Naw, you don't celebrate that do you????)

Come on by today, I'm having a give-a-way to a store you REALLY DON'T LIKE!!! He He...

Paula V said...

This is cute.

Jennifer said...

Oh I love the pictures! Your little princess doggie is just adorable!

Kristen said...

Your puppy is precious!!! I loved this post! :)

Ashley said...

i would NEVER even want to torture my dog with a costume (hehe)
BTW i noticed the FIREPROOF button on your blog. Have you seen it yet?

Reba said...

You are so funny. I would just love to hang out with you one day, let our kids go wild in the mud and nature, and have you make me chuckle...I could use one of those today. :)
Reba

eph2810 said...

Oh, Tonya - your dog just looks too cute with the clothes and the hair-bow. It look like she is enjoying it though :)

Thank you so much for sharing what you are 'not' doing - it sure put a smile on my face.

Be blessed today and always...